South African all-rounder Chris Morris has expressed that he might never play for the national team ever again.
He also said that he does not believe in officially announcing his retirement. he also speaks about the controversy between the South African players and Cricket South Africa.
He revealed that a conversation between him and the board about his place in the team had happened almost a year ago.
“I had my discussions with whoever I needed to quite a while ago, I haven’t spoken to CSA since then. At the end of the day, how they treated Faf (du Plessis), Immi (Imran Tahir), or I is something they’ve to deal with, there is no way I can comment. I wasn’t a part of the negotiations, I haven’t been spoken to for a year, maybe longer than a year. So can’t really comment on what’s happening, a few stories are coming out, I know which one I can believe. It’s a touchy subject, there are so many different angles to it.”
“My playing days for South Africa are done. I am not one for announcing things and officially retiring and all of that. They know where I stand, I know where I stand, but my days are done for CSA, I think they know that,” Chris Morris stated.
“There hasn’t been an official retirement because that’s not how I am, but like I said, my international cricket days are done. I am focussing on domestic cricket and giving back to the team as much as I can. I was fortunate to represent South Africa in all 3 formats, I had an opportunity to represent my country.”
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications
- Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: Check new features for iPhone
- Infinix Smart 6 HD launched at a Price of Rs 6799