England Cricketer likely to be unavailable for IPL 2022 Final Stage: IPL 202 edition will be a 10 team competition, the tournament is likely to run from 27th March 2022 till the end of May for a period of over 2 months.
The ECB may ask the Test players of the England side to withdraw from the later stages of the tournament, as England is slated to take on New Zealand in the Test series.
Most of IPL franchises are aware of the fact that they may not be able to avail the services of England cricketers in the final stage of IPL.
England cricketers have registered for the 2022 IPL mega auctions
Mega Auction of IPL 2022 edition will be held on 12th and 13th Feb 2022. More than 20 players from England have given their names for IPL auctions.
England’s Test players have been registered including Jonny Bairstow, Ollie Pope, Mark Wood, and D Malan.
As per the report, Jos Buttler has already been retained by Rajasthan Royal for INR 10 crores.
England had a very poor performance in the recent Ashes series against Australia. Joe Root led the team beaten by 0-4.
Test Players of the year and Skipper have already confirmed that he will not be part of IPL 2022 auction this year.
As he will focus on red-ball cricket. Ben Stokes has pulled out from the auction.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems