How many times India and Pakistan will face each other at Asia Cup 2022: In Aisa Cup 2022, India and Pakitan fans are eagerly waiting to encounter the two nations. However, in the first encounter, Rohit led team won the match by 5 wickets at Dubai International Stadium.
Hardik Pandya was well touched with bat and bowl. He scalp three wickets in his four-over quota. Pakistan team bundled and managed to score just 147-10.
In return Pak bowlers had to fight but Pandya once again stood up to the task and smashed an unbeaten 33 off just 17 balls to drive India home.
Here’s How India and Pakistan can meet twice in the remainder of Asia Cup 2022
Now the outcome between Pakistan and Hong Kong, which will be played on Friday, will determine the second team from Group A who will make it to the final four.
If compared Pakistan emerges as the clear favourite between the two to enter the Super Four.
And if that is the case, Babar Azam and co will once again meet India at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium on September 4.
As per the tournament schedule, the top two teams from Group A are scheduled to meet on the date mentioned above.
It is a mistake to pre-assume stuff in sports but if things fall as per India’s and Pakistan’s plans. Then both the side can set up a perfect dress rehearsal ahead of their much-anticipated fixture in the T20 World Cup, which will be played in Australia later this year.
All the teams advancing to the Super Four will play at least three matches and if India and Pakistan, who are yet to enter the final four, finish as the top two teams. Then the cricketing universe are up for a cracking finale.
- Apple’s Second-Gen HomePod launched in India: Specifications, Features, & Price
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More