ICC T20 World Cup IND vs PAK: The most awaiting class between India ad Pakistan is still few days away but records have already started thumbling.
The Live broadcast partner of T20 World Cup is selling a few remaining spots of the match for 25-30 lakhs per 10 seconds.
Not only the advertising rates for the match are creating new records, as per the information coming in from Dubai, but tickets for the match are completely sold out on official channels.
Unofficial platforms & individuals are now commanding and demanding almost 4-5 times of the actual ticket price in the grey market.
Star has signed advertising deals worth Rs 900 crore for Star Sports and Rs 275 crore for Disney+Hotstar
It is not only the official broadcaster who is getting great responses from the advertisers. The governing body of the sport ICC has also weaved in rich deals for the mega-event.
As per ICC’s own announcements in last 12 months – the ICC has signed 15 partners for the T20 World Cup– Oppo, MRF Tyres, Booking.com, Byju’s, PostPe, Emirates, MoneyGram, Bira, Star Sports, Coca Cola, Upstox, Nissan, Royal Stag, Dream11 and Jacob’s Creek.
The 45 matches will be played over 29 days in UAE and Oman from October 17. The final match will be held in Dubai on November 14.
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer