IND vs AUS 2nd T20 Pitch Report Weather Update of VCA Stadium: The second T20 international match will be played between India and Australia at VCA stadium, Nagpur. In the previous match, the Australian team chased down a huge score.
Team India will face Australia at Vidarbha Cricket Association Ground, Nagpur. And the capacity crowd at the venue will be waiting for nothing less than an Indian victory as a loss would mean a severe loss for Rohit Sharma and co.
The match will be streamed on the Hotstar app and live telecast on Star Sports Network on TV.
Vidarbha Cricket Association Ground is batting friendly pitch so we can expect 170+ scores. Pacers might get some assistance towards the latter half of the match while spinners may play a vital role in the middle overs.
The Vidarbha Cricket Association Ground is known for its high-scoring wickets. However, India managed to win 2 matches out of 4 matches. In the past two matches against England and Bangladesh, Indian players have done well and won defending both a high and a low total.
The pitch is very good for batting so Team India will look to defend again. However, India’s bowling is weak so they might change some pacer.
Jamtha Nagpur weather is to be humid and the sub-30 temperature is only going to the heat. It might be difficult for Kangaroos to handle the weather as it is definitely going to be worse than Mohali.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems