Indian left-arm pacer T Natrajan is raring for a national comeback after recovering from a knee injury that kept him out of the game for a better part of last year.
30-year-old made his debut in international cricket for India as Australia as a net bowler.
He was also part of winning the Border-Gavaskar Trophy last year.
A knee injury ruled the left-arm pacer out of the game for a long time. After proper medical care and treatment, Natarajan is now sweating it out at the MS Chidambaram stadium in Chennai as he is eyeing a national comeback.
The southpaw also missed the second leg of IPL 2021 in the UAE due to his knee injury as well.
“I am feeling fit and raring to go. My knee problem is a thing of the past. I have understood my body well and I am training hard to be in shape for the Ranji Trophy and the IPL,” said Natarajan.
He also spoke about how he is bowling at the moment and how his body is shaping up. The pacer said that he is body is much better now as he is bowling with a better rhythm as well.
He said that the rehabilitation has worked well and his pace has also increased in the process.
I am bowling at a good rhythm. I enjoy training and understand the process associated with injury rehab much better now. I am hitting the nets at Chepauk, bowling at a lively pace. The follow-through, loading and delivery stride is much better than what was in the past. I am enjoying my bowling, which is what is important,” said Tamil Nadu cricketer.
“I am not worried at the pace I am bowling nor calculating whether I am touching 150k regularly. My aim is to improve control, bowl in the right areas and swing the ball both ways. Once I start playing matches regularly, the pace will automatically go up as I know how to adapt to the situation,” he further added.
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More
- Rishabh Pant Health: Pant RULED OUT of India vs Australia Test & IPL 2023