Indian left-arm pacer T Natrajan is raring for a national comeback after recovering from a knee injury that kept him out of the game for a better part of last year.
30-year-old made his debut in international cricket for India as Australia as a net bowler.
He was also part of winning the Border-Gavaskar Trophy last year.
A knee injury ruled the left-arm pacer out of the game for a long time. After proper medical care and treatment, Natarajan is now sweating it out at the MS Chidambaram stadium in Chennai as he is eyeing a national comeback.
The southpaw also missed the second leg of IPL 2021 in the UAE due to his knee injury as well.
“I am feeling fit and raring to go. My knee problem is a thing of the past. I have understood my body well and I am training hard to be in shape for the Ranji Trophy and the IPL,” said Natarajan.
He also spoke about how he is bowling at the moment and how his body is shaping up. The pacer said that he is body is much better now as he is bowling with a better rhythm as well.
He said that the rehabilitation has worked well and his pace has also increased in the process.
I am bowling at a good rhythm. I enjoy training and understand the process associated with injury rehab much better now. I am hitting the nets at Chepauk, bowling at a lively pace. The follow-through, loading and delivery stride is much better than what was in the past. I am enjoying my bowling, which is what is important,” said Tamil Nadu cricketer.
“I am not worried at the pace I am bowling nor calculating whether I am touching 150k regularly. My aim is to improve control, bowl in the right areas and swing the ball both ways. Once I start playing matches regularly, the pace will automatically go up as I know how to adapt to the situation,” he further added.
- Pakistan Former WK Batsmen Kamran Akmal Feels- ‘If Umran Malik Was In Pakistan, I Think He Would Have Made It To The National Team’
- Free Fire MAX 2022: Top 6 Looking Emotes
- TATA IPL LSG vs RR Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for Lucknow Super Giants vs Rajasthan Royals Indian Premier League Season 15 Match 63
- IPL CSK vs GT Fantasy Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head Records, Pitch Report, And Dream11 Team
- KKR vs SRH 2022 Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Fantasy Tips for TATA IPL Match 61, 14 MAY 2022
- IPL: A Big Blow for KKR as Pat Cummins Ruled Out of The Tournament Due to Hips Injury
- Free Fire Advance Server OB34 Rolls out new Features – Character, Finn Pet, and More