West Indies batsman Shimron Hetmyer on Thursday bought for a whopping Rs 7.75 crore by Delhi Capitals in the IPL Auction 2020 after going into it with a base price of just Rs 50 lakh.
Shortly after the successful bid, DC tweeted a video of Hetmyer dancing at the news. Us: Hi, Mr. Shimron Hetmyer. Welcome to DC! Can you please share a message for our fans? *1 minute later @SHetmyer, DC said in their caption.
The franchises have been posting videos of their most significant buys throughout the day. While most players gave messages to the fans of the respective franchises expressing their happiness, Hetmyer seemed to be a lot more forthcoming about his feelings.
Also Read: Rohit Bhai Asked Me To Back My Ability
The 22-year-old has been in red hot form during the West Indiesongoing limited-overs tour of India. He was the West Indies highest scorer in the three-match T20I series with 120 runs. He then scored 139 in the first ODI which West Indies won.
- PUBG Mobile: Esports Global Schedule revealed for 2022
- T20 World Cup 2022 Full Schedule: Team Group, Complete Fixtures, Date, Time, Venue, and Time Table
- Minecraft: Trapdoor Recipe, Materials, How to Use, and More
- BBL 2021-22 Qualifier: SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report and Team News
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications