5 uncapped players who will earn big in IPL 2022: The Indian Premier League every year provode new stars to Indian Cricket. In the last IPl, many uncapped players have earned the cricket universe’s attention in the IPL 2021.
Most uncapped players were picked at base price by the franchises. If they get retained, they will receive a top-quality contract, and if they are released, multiple teams will be behind them.
IPL 2021: 5 uncapped players
Harshal Patel (RCB): RCB’s pacer is the highest wicket-taker in the IPL 2021. he scalped 29 wickets in 13 matches so far. Harshal’s current salary is ₹20 lakh in IPL 2021. It should not be a surprise if he earns in crores next year.
Rahul Tripathi (KKR): Tripathi’s salary dipped from ₹3.4 crore to ₹60 lakh in 2020 after he failed to perform well in IPL 2019. Since Tripathi has been the highest run-getter for KKR in IPL 2021, there is a high probability of Kolkata retaining his services.
Venkatesh Iyer (KKR): The young all-rounder, picked up by KKR for ₹20 lakh, will be a hot commodity in the auction next year.
Avesh Khan (DC): Avesh is only behind Harshal Patel on the IPL 2021 Purple Cap leaderboard. He has picked up 22 wickets in 13 matches. Avesh currently has a salary of ₹70 lakh.
Arshdeep Singh (PBKS): A. Singh is the leading wicket-taker for the franchise with 16 wickets in 11 matches. His current salary of ₹20 lakh is most likely to go up next season.
- Ashes 2021: England Pacer James Anderson ruled out of 1st Test
- How to Make a Happy Snowman in Minecraft: Complete Guide
- Call of Duty Mobile: First Female Legendary Operator and Legendary Crossbow Announced
- Free Fire New Weapon Royale: How to Get the Ice Bones Treatment Sniper Skin
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory