Chris Gayle and Yuzvendra Chahal continue to remain great friends even after the West Indian moved to Punjab Kings in the Indian Premier League (IPL).
Their camaraderie was there for all to see as the duo struck a pose with their shirts off after Punjab Kings’ 34-run victory over RCB in Match 26 on Friday.
The snapshot drew some hilarious responses from fans on social media due to the extreme difference in the physique of both the cricketers.
Gayle smashed 46 off 24 balls and added 80 runs for the second wicket with his captain KL Rahul (97 not out). To help PBKS post 179 for 5 in 20 overs which they successfully defended by restricting RCB to 145 for 8.
“I am sure the people back home would be proud and happy. I wasn’t overwhelmed when Kohli hit me because a bowler always gets a second chance to come back.
“My first IPL wicket was Kohli Paaji’s wicket and that was very special. It came out in a flow after that, your body opens up, you get confident and things fall in place,” Brar, who also scored 25 not out off 17 balls, said after picking up the Player of the Match award.
PBKS registered their third win of IPL 2021 from 7 games to move above Kolkata Knight Riders in 5th place on the points table. They will next face the Delhi Capitals at the same venue in Ahmedabad on May 2.
Young left-arm spinner Harpreet Brar stunned the Royal Challengers with 3 wickets for 19 runs from his 4 overs while mystery spinner Ravi Bishnoi grabbed a couple.
- Ashes 2021: England Pacer James Anderson ruled out of 1st Test
- How to Make a Happy Snowman in Minecraft: Complete Guide
- Call of Duty Mobile: First Female Legendary Operator and Legendary Crossbow Announced
- Free Fire New Weapon Royale: How to Get the Ice Bones Treatment Sniper Skin
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory