Chris Gayle and Yuzvendra Chahal continue to remain great friends even after the West Indian moved to Punjab Kings in the Indian Premier League (IPL).
Their camaraderie was there for all to see as the duo struck a pose with their shirts off after Punjab Kings’ 34-run victory over RCB in Match 26 on Friday.
The snapshot drew some hilarious responses from fans on social media due to the extreme difference in the physique of both the cricketers.
Gayle smashed 46 off 24 balls and added 80 runs for the second wicket with his captain KL Rahul (97 not out). To help PBKS post 179 for 5 in 20 overs which they successfully defended by restricting RCB to 145 for 8.
“I am sure the people back home would be proud and happy. I wasn’t overwhelmed when Kohli hit me because a bowler always gets a second chance to come back.
“My first IPL wicket was Kohli Paaji’s wicket and that was very special. It came out in a flow after that, your body opens up, you get confident and things fall in place,” Brar, who also scored 25 not out off 17 balls, said after picking up the Player of the Match award.
PBKS registered their third win of IPL 2021 from 7 games to move above Kolkata Knight Riders in 5th place on the points table. They will next face the Delhi Capitals at the same venue in Ahmedabad on May 2.
Young left-arm spinner Harpreet Brar stunned the Royal Challengers with 3 wickets for 19 runs from his 4 overs while mystery spinner Ravi Bishnoi grabbed a couple.
- How to Add Stickers on Instagram Reels?
- Salman Khan announces Tiger 3 Release Date on 21st April
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications