Virat Kohli Revealed Anushka Sharma’s Bangalore Connection: The former RCB’s skipper Virat Kohli has revealed his wife Anushka Sharma. Virat stated that Anushka has grown up in Bangalore and hence has a strong attachment with the city.
“She’s a Bangalore girl. She’s grown up there.”, Virat said on The RCB Podcast.
He stated that his wife has spent more time in Bangalore than even he has after playing for RCB for so many years.
“She’s spent way more time than I have in Bangalore, not many people know this.”, he said.
Virat said that Anushka really enjoys watching Virat bat for RCB as it helps her reconnect with the city. He also added that she gets really heartbroken when the team doesn’t perform well.
“She feels very happy that I am playing for RCB. She obviously can feel the sadness when we don’t do well as well. And as I said, there’s a special connection with Bangalore already so for her it was just things coming together in the most perfect manner that I happened to play in the city and she gets to go back to Bangalore and relive her special memories of growing up there.”, Virat said.
Virat Kohli Anushka Bangalore Connection, You just feel like you’ve come home- Virat Kohli
“We used to come to Bangalore for the Under-14, Under-15 NCA camps and we used to be there for 2-2.5 months at one stretch so we used to explore quite a bit of Bangalore even then.”, Virat stated.
Despite not having been born in Bengaluru, Kohli says the city makes him feel at ease. “It is just when you arrive, you land at the airport and you are driving to the hotel, you just feel like you’ve come home.”, said Virat.
- Infinix Note 12 launched in India at a price of Rs 11999: Check Specifications
- Grand Theft Auto: How to Download Original GTA San Andreas
- Apex Legends Mobile System Requirement, Pre-register Rewarded
- CCMH vs VFNR Dream11 Prediction, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Head to Head for match 26
- CCP vs MRS Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Head to Head for Match 25 of St. Lucia T10 Cup
- Pakistan Former WK Batsmen Kamran Akmal Feels- ‘If Umran Malik Was In Pakistan, I Think He Would Have Made It To The National Team’
- Free Fire MAX 2022: Top 6 Looking Emotes