A Big Blow for KKR as Pat Cummins Ruled Out of The Tournament: KKR and Australian pacer Pat Cummins has been ruled out of the remainder of the IPL season due to a hip injury. He returns back home to recover from a hip injury.
According to cricket.com.au, Pat Cummins’ injury is not serious, but he wants to keep himself fit for the upcoming tournaments. The pacer has been playing the whole Indian Premier League 2022 season, with a niggle. As the Kolkata Knight Riders have just little chance of qualifying for the playoffs, Cummins has decided to focus on his rehabilitation at home.
The recovery is only expected to take a fortnight. It was already announced that Pat Cummins would miss the three T20 Internationals against Sri Lanka. He will, however, join the team for the ODIs and the Test series.
Pat Cummins was signed by the Kolkata Knight Riders for a whopping Rs. 7.25 crores at the IPL 2022 mega auctions. After warming the bench for a few matches, the Australian pacer made a brilliant comeback in their previous match. Playing against the Mumbai Indians, Cummins took 3/22 in his four overs, to lead his franchise to a win by 52 runs.
Reflecting on his performance in the tournament so far, Cummins expressed that he feels that he did not bowl well in the first few matches. He said,
“I didn’t really think I bowled as well as I could in the first four games. Just a little bit off my mark, so good to get a chance tonight. I felt a little bit better out there.”
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives in Qatar in Style Along with Team Portugal
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo and Bruno Fernandes engage in an AWKWARD interaction
- Manchester United Didn’t Believe My Daughter Was ill in Hospital When I missed Pre-Reson: Cristiano Ronaldo
- IPL 2023 Retention: KKR is all set to release Pat Cummins
- Free Fire OB37 Update Features: New Zombie Mode, Gun, Pet, and More
- IPL 2023 Retention: MI & CSK Retained and Released players list; MI releases Kieron Pollard, CSK retains Ravindra Jadeja
- Step to Activate 5G on Apple iPhone 12, 13, 14 Series