CSK franchise has to make quick decisions and arrangements for their players who are in Manchester to reach the UAE.
CSK CEO Kasi Viswanathan is very confident that R Jadeja, S Thakur, and Puajar will take the flight on Saturday for Dubai.
They will undergo quarantine for 6 days before joining the rest of the team.
“Now that the Test match is off, we are looking to get the CSK boys into Dubai tomorrow,” Kasi Viswanathan confirmed the development to ANI.
The MS Dhoni-led team won 5 matches and lost two, and sit on the second spot of the points table at the moment. CSK will take on the Mumbai Indians on September 19 in Dubai.
“The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) along with the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) have jointly decided to call off the 5th Test Match scheduled at Manchester in ongoing India’s tour of England 2021,” the BCCI said in a statement.
“In lieu of the strong relationship between BCCI and ECB, the BCCI has offered to ECB a rescheduling of the cancelled Test match. Both the Boards will work towards finding a window to reschedule this Test match.”
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg