IPL 2012: CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad received a grand welcome upon reaching home after an immensely successful season.
The Chennai-based franchise took to their social media accounts to share a video of the same.
The post received a big thumbs up from netizens as they lauded the talented youngster for his heroics in the cash-rich league.
Ruturaj Gaikwad’s contribution at the top of the order was instrumental in the MS Dhoni-led side’s stunning title triumph.
The elegant batter proved to be a vital cog for MS Dhoni and co. this season. He has now successfully managed to carve a niche for himself in Chennai’s star-studded batting order with consistent performances.
It is worth mentioning that with 635 runs from 16 matches, Ruturaj Gaikwad finished as the leading run-scorer in the edition. He had a magnificent average of 45.35 and an impressive strike rate of 136.26 in IPL 2021.
The right-hander received appreciation from all corners for his superlative performances with the bat.
With four half-centurires and one brilliant century, Ruturaj Gaikwad wowed the audience throughout the season.
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer