IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Ahead of match, CSK dealt with two blows first match of IPL 2021 UAE leg againt Mumbai Indians.
According to the report, England’s allrounder Sam Curran is not available and Opener Faf du Plessis will not be doubtfull with a groin injury.
Sma Curran has arrived in UAE on Wednesday, Sam Curran will miss the first match as he can leave quarantine latest by September 21.
Sam Curran was a reliable bowling all-rounder for CSK last season in UAE. In 14 matches, the English star bagged 13 wickets and scored 186 runs including a half-century.
CSK Playing XI vs MI IPL 2021 UAE Leg:
The first obvious replacement in the first match for Sam Curran is Josh Hazlewood. The Australian pulled out of Phase 1 due to personal reasons. But with Sam Curran unavailable, he is all set to come in.
While he is not as good with the bat as Curran, he can certainly hit a long six. With Shardul Thakur, Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali in the team, it will not be a problem to score runs.
IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI XI vs MI:
Openers: Ruturaj Gaikwad & Robin Uthappa
Middile Order: Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, and MS Dhoni (c & wk)
All-Rounder -No 6: Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali
Bowler: Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, Lungi Ngidi, and J Hazlewood
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022