IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Ahead of match, CSK dealt with two blows first match of IPL 2021 UAE leg againt Mumbai Indians.
According to the report, England’s allrounder Sam Curran is not available and Opener Faf du Plessis will not be doubtfull with a groin injury.
Sma Curran has arrived in UAE on Wednesday, Sam Curran will miss the first match as he can leave quarantine latest by September 21.
Sam Curran was a reliable bowling all-rounder for CSK last season in UAE. In 14 matches, the English star bagged 13 wickets and scored 186 runs including a half-century.
CSK Playing XI vs MI IPL 2021 UAE Leg:
The first obvious replacement in the first match for Sam Curran is Josh Hazlewood. The Australian pulled out of Phase 1 due to personal reasons. But with Sam Curran unavailable, he is all set to come in.
While he is not as good with the bat as Curran, he can certainly hit a long six. With Shardul Thakur, Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali in the team, it will not be a problem to score runs.
IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI XI vs MI:
Openers: Ruturaj Gaikwad & Robin Uthappa
Middile Order: Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, and MS Dhoni (c & wk)
All-Rounder -No 6: Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali
Bowler: Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, Lungi Ngidi, and J Hazlewood
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications
- IPL 2022 Auction: England’s Pacer Mark Wood Enters IPL Auction but considering Pulling Out
- Ahmedabad Franchise Beats Lucknow Team Send IPL Contract to Rashid Khan- Report
- 5 Common Mistake Players Make When Playing Clash Squad in Free Fire
- IPL 2022: Sri Lanka Cricket Ready to Host IPL 15th Edition- Reports