England cricketer Jonny Bairstow, Chris Woakes, and Dawid Malan have pulled out of the upcoming leg of the IPL 2021. The trio has not provided the reason behind the withdrawal.
The fifth and final Test in Manchester was canceled after a covid-19 outbreak following which, the players started moving out to UAE for the IPL 2021 season.
As reported by the Evening Standard UK, are Bairstow, Malan, and Woakes, who were an integral part of their teams in the IPL. Ben Stokes and teammate Jos Buttler had already pulled out of the tournament.
While Jofra Archer is injured and is ruled out for the rest of the year. All-rounders Moeen Ali and Sam Curran might turn up for the Chennai Super Kings (CSK).
England white-ball skipper, Eoin Morgan, had made himself available for Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) about a month ago.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg