England cricketer Jonny Bairstow, Chris Woakes, and Dawid Malan have pulled out of the upcoming leg of the IPL 2021. The trio has not provided the reason behind the withdrawal.
The fifth and final Test in Manchester was canceled after a covid-19 outbreak following which, the players started moving out to UAE for the IPL 2021 season.
As reported by the Evening Standard UK, are Bairstow, Malan, and Woakes, who were an integral part of their teams in the IPL. Ben Stokes and teammate Jos Buttler had already pulled out of the tournament.
While Jofra Archer is injured and is ruled out for the rest of the year. All-rounders Moeen Ali and Sam Curran might turn up for the Chennai Super Kings (CSK).
England white-ball skipper, Eoin Morgan, had made himself available for Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) about a month ago.
- How to Add Stickers on Instagram Reels?
- Salman Khan announces Tiger 3 Release Date on 21st April
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications