Mumbai Indians will have services Rohit Sharma nd Hardik Pandya agianst Kolkata Knight Riders.
Mumbai unreally dominates the IPL head-to-head record against Kolkata: 22-6. What better opportunity, then, to get back to winning ways, if not against Morgan’s men?
Having missed out on the previous encounter as a “precautionary measure”, Rohit Sharma is most likely to be back against the Knight Riders.
IPL 2021 MI vs KKR 34th match Preview:
Date: September 23, 2021
Time: 07:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Live Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar
TV: Star Sports Network.
Abu Dhabi will have a slightly greenish track with spongy tennis bounce for the pacers. The ball might seam and swing around slightly till it loses its shine. Spinners might enjoy the tacky bounce on this track. We expect the average scores to be around 160-170 runs in this match.
Kolkata Knight Riders received their opening sport of UAE leg in opposition to Chennai Super Kings. Out of 8 matches, KKR have received 3 and misplaced 5.
IPL 2021 MI vs KKR 34th Pitch Report:
The pitch at Abu Dhabi is flat and usually good for batting. It has a nice amount of bounce and allows the batsmen to play their shots freely. The bowlers have to work hard for their wickets but spinners can usually get a little bit of help from the surface. The dimensions of the boundaries are quite large as well.
- Kolkata Knight Riders IPL 2021 fixtures: Full schedule, timings, dates, venues
- Sunrisers Hyderabad IPL 2021 fixtures: Full schedule, timings, dates, venues
- Rajasthan Royals IPL 2021 fixtures: Full schedule, timings, dates, venues
- Punjab Kings IPL 2021 fixtures: Full schedule, timings, dates, venues
- Delhi Capitals IPL 2021 fixtures: Full schedule, timings, dates, venues
- Mumbai Indians IPL 2021 fixtures: Full schedule, timings, dates, venues
- Chennai Super Kings IPL 2021 fixtures: Full schedule, timings, dates, venues
IPL 2021 MI vs KKR 34th Head to Head:
The two teams have met each other a total of 28 times and it is the Mumbai Indians who have a superior head-tohead record with 22 wins to their name.
Top Players based on the previous performance:
|Q de Kock||17||12||3||0||141.67|
IPL 2021 MI vs KKR Expected Playing XI:
KKR: Shubman Gill, Venkatesh Iyer, Nitish Rana, Rahul Tripathi, Eoin Morgan (c), Andre Russell, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Sunil Narine, Lockie Ferguson, Varun Chakravarthy, Prasidh Krishna
MI: Quinton de Kock (wk), Ishan Kishan, Rohit Sharma (C), Suryakumar Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Adam Milne, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications
- Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: Check new features for iPhone
- Infinix Smart 6 HD launched at a Price of Rs 6799