IPL 2022: Australian Pacer Andrew Tye Joins LSG as Mark Wood’s Replacement – Lucknow Super Giants have signed Andrew Tye as replacement of England pacer Mark Wood in IPL 2022.
Australian pacer will join the squad as early as possible and will undergo a mandatory quarantine before being available for selection.
Mark Wood clipped up an elbow injury during the 1st Test against West Indies and walked out of the ground.
After being ruled out from the Test series against West Indies and later he revealed that miss the IPL 2022.
Earlier, LSG was looking for Takin Ahemedd but BCB refused to give him NOC given they have important series lined up.
As LSG has picked Andrew Tye for Tata IPL 2022. Till now he has played 27 IPL matches and he tackle 40 wickets.
He was also a purple cup winner in IPL 2018 when he scalped 24 wickets.
The pacer picked 19 wickets in Big Bash League 2021-22.
LSG, who will be making their IPL debut this season, will begin their IPL 2022 campaign on March 28 when they take on Gujarat Titans at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
- Grand Theft Auto: How to Download Original GTA San Andreas
- Apex Legends Mobile System Requirement, Pre-register Rewarded
- CCMH vs VFNR Dream11 Prediction, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Head to Head for match 26
- CCP vs MRS Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Head to Head for Match 25 of St. Lucia T10 Cup
- Pakistan Former WK Batsmen Kamran Akmal Feels- ‘If Umran Malik Was In Pakistan, I Think He Would Have Made It To The National Team’
- Free Fire MAX 2022: Top 6 Looking Emotes
- TATA IPL LSG vs RR Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for Lucknow Super Giants vs Rajasthan Royals Indian Premier League Season 15 Match 63