IPL 2022 CSK: Chennai Super Kings announced that MS Dhoni is stepping down from captaincy and handing over Ravindra Jadeja on Thursday.
The franchise wrote in an official release, “MS Dhoni has decided to hand over the leadership of Chennai Super Kings and picked Ravindra Jadeja to lead the team,”.
“Dhoni will continue to represent Chennai Super Kings this season and beyond,” the release added
MS Dhoni had led CSK since 2008, making him longest-serving captain for any team in the league’s history.
Dhoni’s stint as CSK captain in the IPL:
Strike Rate: 137.50
CSK were also the first team to win back-to-back titles when they won in 2010 and 2011. They were the only team to have done so until Mumbai Indians followed up their successful 2019 season with another title in 2020.
They reached the knockout stages in every year they played in the IPL barring 2020. The consistency is also reflected in the fact that they have the highest average league position of 2.67. Mumbai Indians is next best, at 3.36.
- Infinix Note 12 launched in India at a price of Rs 11999: Check Specifications
- Grand Theft Auto: How to Download Original GTA San Andreas
- Apex Legends Mobile System Requirement, Pre-register Rewarded
- CCMH vs VFNR Dream11 Prediction, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Head to Head for match 26
- CCP vs MRS Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Head to Head for Match 25 of St. Lucia T10 Cup
- Pakistan Former WK Batsmen Kamran Akmal Feels- ‘If Umran Malik Was In Pakistan, I Think He Would Have Made It To The National Team’
- Free Fire MAX 2022: Top 6 Looking Emotes