Five Time Winner MI KNOCKED OUT of IPL Playoffs, A embarrassing Record in IPL History: In IPL 2022, Mumbai Indians have now an embarrassing record in IPL history. Mumbai Indians have become the team with most losses ever at the start of the season.
The 7 has defeats have almost KNOCKED OUT Mumbai Indians of the IPL Playoffs Race. Yesterday, prior to its match against CSK on April 21, MI’s 6-game losing streak was not unique.
In 2013, Delhi also had 6 successive losses and in 2019, RCB has the same.
MI in IPL 2022- Results
- Lost to DC by 4 wkts
- Lost to RR by 23 runs
- Lost to KKR by 5 wkts
- Lost to RCB by 7 wkts
- Lost to PBKS by 12 runs
- Lost to LSG by 18 runs
- Lost to CSK by 3 wkts
MI goes on to achieve the IMPOSSIBLE task and win all the remaining games, there is still a question mark on MI reaching the IPL 2022 Playoffs.
IPL 2022 league table after MI vs CSK:
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||7||5||2||0||10||0.251|
|Lucknow Super Giants||7||4||3||0||8||0.124|
|Kolkata Knight Riders||7||3||4||0||6||0.16|
|Chennai Super Kings||7||2||5||0||4||-0.534|
The five-time champions can reach a maximum of 14 points if they win all their remaining matches.
At least 3/4 teams will have to compete on 14 points for the fourth place for MI to stay in the race for knockouts.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems