Why PBKS’s Rishi Dhawan Wears a Face Mask While Bowling Against CSK:- Himachal Pradesh pacer Rishi Dhawan made comeback in IPL after providing a decent performance in the national tournament.
He was included in the playing of Punjab Kings against CSK, Where, he took two wickets in his spell. Read More – T20 World Cup 2022: T Natrajan Wants to be on that flight to Australia to Play T20 World Cup 2022
During bowling, he was wearing a face mask. Rishi Dhawan got attention in the field due to his unique face mask.
Recently, he injured his nose when he was hit on the face in a Ranji Trophy match. The Himachal Pradesh pacer wore face mask to protect his nose from getting injured.
Read More | KL Rahul and Athiya Shetty Will Be Married By End of This Year: Astrological Predictions
He wesnt through surgery for treatment of his nose during Ranji Trophy. He was not played in the recent match due to his surgery.
As per the report, He wore face mask in the practice sessions of Punjab Kings.
Rishi Dhawan was in amazing form in this domestic season. Rishi Dhawan led from the front in the Vijay Hazare Trophy-winning campaign of Himachal Pradesh.
He also created his impact in the Syed Mushtaq Ali trophy where he picked 14 wickets. As a result of it, he was bought by Punjab Kings in the IPL auction at a price of INR 55 Lakhs.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems