MI & CSK Retain and Released players list: Mumbai Indians franchise has decided to release all-rounder Kieron Pollard for IPL 2023. However, the veteran player was serving for MI since IPL 2010.
According to a report MI has also decided to release Fab Allen & Tymal Milli. The list has been submitted to the BCCI. Chennai Super Kings meanwhile has retained Ravindra Jadeja. But have released Chris Jordan, Adam Milne, and Mitchell Santner from the squad
The mini-auction of IPL 2023 will be held on Dec 23 in Kochi. Ahead of the auction, BCCI has asked each franchise to provide the list of retained and released players by November 15.
According to media reports, Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings have already sent the list of released and retained players to the BCCI.
Mumbai has retained a total of 10 players and released 5 players. According to Zee 24 Taas, Rohit Sharma, Dewald Brewis, Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Daniel Sams, Tim David, Jofra Archer, Jasprit Bumrah, Tristan Stubbs, and Tilak Verma have been retained.
Fabian Allen, Kieron Pollard, Tymal Mills, Mayank Markande, and Hrithik Shoukin are said to have been released.
Chennai Super Kings:
Chennai has retained Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Ravindra Jadeja, Moeen Ali, Shivam Dubey, Rituraj Gaikwad, Devon Conway, Mukesh Chaudhary, Dwayne Pretorius, and Deepak Chahar for the 16th season of IPL.
Chris Jordan, Adam Milne, Narayan Jagdeeshan and Mitchell Santner have been released.
With input from insidesport
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives in Qatar in Style Along with Team Portugal
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo and Bruno Fernandes engage in an AWKWARD interaction
- Manchester United Didn’t Believe My Daughter Was ill in Hospital When I missed Pre-Reson: Cristiano Ronaldo
- IPL 2023 Retention: KKR is all set to release Pat Cummins
- Free Fire OB37 Update Features: New Zombie Mode, Gun, Pet, and More
- IPL 2023 Retention: MI & CSK Retained and Released players list; MI releases Kieron Pollard, CSK retains Ravindra Jadeja
- Step to Activate 5G on Apple iPhone 12, 13, 14 Series