IPL: Who can replace Virat Kohli as RCB Captain: As RCB’s skipper made an announcement that he will not continue as captain of Royal Challengers Bangalore after the completion of IPL 2021.
As Kohli has been leading the team since 2013, has failed to lead the side to their maiden IPL title.
The next captain of RCB could be picked from the mega auction next year, here are players from the RCB who can be next year’s skipper.
Devdutt Padikkal: Young talented openers have been promising with their bat over a couple of seasons. What works in his favour is the fact that he is the local boy and knows the conditions better than most.
Glenn Maxwell: He has led the Punjab Kings in the past and the Melbourne Stars. He is playing in his first season at the RCB and things have changed for him. He was out of form before joining RCB.
Yuzvendra Chahal: Chahal could bring a fresh, bowler-centric perspective, which might be the need of the hour for an RCB team whose bowling woes are well-documented.
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications
- Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: Check new features for iPhone
- Infinix Smart 6 HD launched at a Price of Rs 6799