IPL: Who can replace Virat Kohli as RCB Captain: As RCB’s skipper made an announcement that he will not continue as captain of Royal Challengers Bangalore after the completion of IPL 2021.
As Kohli has been leading the team since 2013, has failed to lead the side to their maiden IPL title.
The next captain of RCB could be picked from the mega auction next year, here are players from the RCB who can be next year’s skipper.
Devdutt Padikkal: Young talented openers have been promising with their bat over a couple of seasons. What works in his favour is the fact that he is the local boy and knows the conditions better than most.
Glenn Maxwell: He has led the Punjab Kings in the past and the Melbourne Stars. He is playing in his first season at the RCB and things have changed for him. He was out of form before joining RCB.
Yuzvendra Chahal: Chahal could bring a fresh, bowler-centric perspective, which might be the need of the hour for an RCB team whose bowling woes are well-documented.
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer