RCB Playing XI: Royal Challengers Bangalore will be aiming to go at full strength against Delhi Capitals in their final league fixture today in Dubai.
The skipper would be fretting over out of form Daniel Christian ahead of the knockout stage.
In 6 innings, Daniel Christian has managed just 5 runs with scores of 1, 1, 1, 1 and 1. He averages 1.00 with the bat in the ongoing season.
RCB’s new recruit Tim David is most likely to get another chance in the playing 11 in place of off-color Daniel Christian.
With RCB already through to the playoffs. The final fixture against Delhi Capitals gives skipper Virat Kohli a perfect opportunity to test Tim David and find the perfect balance ahead of the knockout stage.
Probable RCB Playing XI:
Virat Kohli (c), Devdutt Padikkal, Srikar Bharat (wk), Glenn Maxwell, AB de Villiers, Daniel Christian/Tim David, Shahbaz Ahmed, George Garton, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer