RCB Playing XI: Royal Challengers Bangalore will be aiming to go at full strength against Delhi Capitals in their final league fixture today in Dubai.
The skipper would be fretting over out of form Daniel Christian ahead of the knockout stage.
In 6 innings, Daniel Christian has managed just 5 runs with scores of 1, 1, 1, 1 and 1. He averages 1.00 with the bat in the ongoing season.
RCB’s new recruit Tim David is most likely to get another chance in the playing 11 in place of off-color Daniel Christian.
With RCB already through to the playoffs. The final fixture against Delhi Capitals gives skipper Virat Kohli a perfect opportunity to test Tim David and find the perfect balance ahead of the knockout stage.
Probable RCB Playing XI:
Virat Kohli (c), Devdutt Padikkal, Srikar Bharat (wk), Glenn Maxwell, AB de Villiers, Daniel Christian/Tim David, Shahbaz Ahmed, George Garton, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications
- Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: Check new features for iPhone
- Infinix Smart 6 HD launched at a Price of Rs 6799