Sara Tendulkar Shared A Heartfelt Post After Arjun Tendulkar: Mumbai Indians franchise tried as many as 22 players from their squad. In the second season of IPL, despite being in the squad for both years, Arjun Tendulkar did not get to a game and is yet to make his IPL debut.
Arjun Tendulkar was brought by the Mumbai Indians in the mega-auction for INR 30 lakh.
MI lost their first 8 games and became the first team to be eliminated from the playoffs race.
Arjun’s sister, Sara Tendulkar, who is a highly-followed personality now, was in the stands for the Delhi Capitals game.
She posted an emotional, heartfelt video of her brother walking around with the substitute fielder’s kit on her Instagram story with a song from the popular Bollywood film, ‘Gully Boy’ – Apna Time Aayega (Our time will come).
Arjun Tendulkar is a young left-arm seam-bowling all-rounder who has been with MI since 2020, first as a net bowler and then as a player since last year. The 22-year-old recently got his maiden call Mumbai Ranji Trophy call-up but didn’t get to make his Ranji debut.
Arjun played two Syed Mushtaq Ali games last year for Mumbai, picking up 2 wickets and going at an expensive economy of 9.57. He has also featured for the Marylebone Cricket Club Young Cricketers side in the Second Eleven Twenty20 tournament in Coggeshall, Essex.
- Free Fire OB35 Advance Server: Starts Date & Time, Activation Code, and More
- List Cricketer Made T20I Debuts for India but Yet are to Play a Match in 2022
- PUBG revealed Deston Map officially: All You Need to Know
- Here’s Why SKY is better than Rishabh Pant and Shreyas Iyer at the No 4 Position for T20 World Cup
- Irfan Pathan Picks His Indian Playing XI for T20 World Cup 2022
- Yuvraj Singh Shared Name of His Son in Instagram
- ICC T20I Rankings: Ishan Kishan breaks into top 10 T20I batsmen after sensational performance against Proteas