Bangladeshi all-rounder Shakib-al-Hasan has picked all-time IPl XI that includes Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli.
During interaction with Sportskeeda, He revealed his best IPL all-time XI. Eight Indian features in his IPL XI, however absence of AB de Villiers and Chris Gayle.
The 34-year-old picked MS Dhoni as an IPL XI captain with opener Rohit Sharma with D Warner.
Dhoni, who leads the side and doubles up as the wicketkeeper, comes in after Raina. KL Rahul has also been picked in the XI. He is slotted to come in after Dhoni.
In the all-rounder section, he picked Ben Stokes and R Jadeja in his XI. The three pacers he has picked are Lasith Malinga, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar.
Shakib Al Hasan’s all-time IPL XI:
Rohit Sharma, David Warner, Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina, MS Dhoni (captain and wk), KL Rahul, Ben Stokes, Ravindra Jadeja, Lasith Malinga, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- PUBG Mobile: Esports Global Schedule revealed for 2022
- T20 World Cup 2022 Full Schedule: Team Group, Complete Fixtures, Date, Time, Venue, and Time Table
- Minecraft: Trapdoor Recipe, Materials, How to Use, and More
- BBL 2021-22 Qualifier: SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report and Team News
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications