Pakistan bowler Mohammad Amir is planning to obtain a British passport and settle down in the United Kingdom. Mohammad Amir , who recently announced his retirement from Test cricket at the age of 27.
Amir has been married to a British national, Nargis Malik since September 2016. He is eligible for a spouse visa, which allows him to stay in England for 30 months.
As per source said, He is planning to obtain a British passport and permanently settle down in England in future. With the spouse visa he can work freely and enjoy other benefits as a permanent resident of UK which is why he is planning to also purchase a house in England.
Amir announced his retirement from Test cricket, his exchequer career that saw him being banned for spot-fixing. Wasim and Shoaib have slammed Mohammed Amir’s decision to retire from Test cricket.
Shoaib Akhter share in youtube video, in which he said, “I am disappoint and sad at his decision at this time, At 27 years of age he is at his peak and should been available for Pakistan in Test Cricket. He is unfortunately the modern dad pacers were only interested in playing T20 cricket and even avoided 50 overs cricket”.
He added, I fear we might also see other like Hassan Ali and Wahab Riaz follow Mohammad Amir in quitting test cricket.
Akram said he was surprised by Amir’s decision as Test cricket is the pinnacle of the game. A cricketer attains greatness only by proving his worth in the longest format. Amir’s teammates have also been taken aback by his decision to quit Test cricket.
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022