Pakistan Super League 2022: KAR vs MUL Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, and Injury Update- Karachi Kings and Multan Sultans will play in the opening match of PSL 2022. The PSL Season 7 is set to kickstart from 27, January 2022.
Multan Sultans is the defending champions of the tournament and would look to continue the same form in this edition as well.
Pakistan Super League KAR vs MUL Match Preview:
The match will be played at the National Stadium, Karachi. Multan Sultans have won the 4 games and lost 1.
On other hand, Karachi Kings have won 2 games and 3 lost. Under Rizwan’s leadership, Multan won last season tournament.
Babar would be captaining the side for the first time instead of Imad Wasim. Both teams last played against each other in the Match 16 of the Pakistan Super League.
Match: Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans, 1st Match
Venue: National Stadium, Karachi
Date & Time: 27th January at 07:30 PM IST and 07:00 PM Local Time
Live Streaming: Sony Sports Network
Pakistan Super League 2022 KAR vs MUL Pitch Report:
The average 1st innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches is 165 runs. A history of providing maximum support to batters and a score of over 190 runs have been scored nine times in 34 T20 matches. Batting second has been won in 25 matches.
Read More | Babar Azam names ICC ODI Cricketer of The Year
PSL 2022 KAR vs MUL Head To Head?
In 9 matches, Karachi Kings have won 4 matches and Multan Sultans have won 2 matches.
Expected Playing XIs for PSL 2022 KAR vs MUL:
KAR: Sharjeel Khan, Babar Azam (c), Joe Clarke (wk), Shahibzada Farhan, Tom Lammonby, Jordan Thompson, Lewis Gregory, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Ilyas, Umaid Asif, Mohammad Amir
MUL: Mohammad Rizwan (c & wk), Johnson Charles, Sohaib Maqsood, Rilee Rossouw, Rovman Powell, Khushdil Shah, David Willey, Anwar Ali, Imran Tahir/Dominic Drakes, Shahnawaz Dhani, Imran Khan
Fantasy Cricket Top Picks for PSL 2022 KAR vs MUL:
- Babar Azam scored 554 runs in 11 matches at an average of 69.25 and a strike rate of 132.53.
- Mohammad Ilyas has an average of 42 match fantasy points in the last 10 games, a fantasy rating of 7.3
- Mohammad Rizwan scored 500 runs in 12 matches at an average of 45.45 and a strike rate of 127.87.
- Shahnawaz Dahani took 20 wickets in 11 matches at an average of 17, an economy of 8.42.
- Umaid Asif has an average of 46 match fantasy points in the last 10 games.
Expected Dream11 Team for PSL 2022 KAR vs MUL:
WK: Rizwan, Charles
Batsman: B Azam, Rossouw, Farhan, S Khan
AR: I Wasim
Bowler: I Khan, M Ilyas, Dahani, U Asif
PSL 2022 Full Schedule:
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems