India will face Pakistan at the Dubai International Stadium for the most-awaited clash of ICC T20 World Cup 2021.
One to keep their unbeaten streak on while the other to prove to all they can defeat the Men in Blue – a sweet interaction at the Dubai stadium got everyone’s attention.
Pakistan cricketer Shahnawaz Dahani was seen chatting with Team India mentor MS Dhoni.
In the videos going viral, Dhoni can be seen walking along with one of the members of the Indian team. It was when the former Indian skipper walked across Pakistan’s practice session that the latter called out for Dhoni.
The two exchanged a brief conversation and a video of the incident is making rounds on social media. Here’s how the conversation panned out. In one video, Dahani was heard saying, “Aap Dhoni hain…mai Dahani hoon’.
Dhoni can also be heard saying, “I’m getting older now,” to which the Pakistani responded saying, “No, you’re even fitter than before”.
As India and Pakistan are all set to face each other, Virat Kohli’s side enjoy a 5-0 record in the World Cup games against the Babar Azam-led team.
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer