India will face Pakistan at the Dubai International Stadium for the most-awaited clash of ICC T20 World Cup 2021.
One to keep their unbeaten streak on while the other to prove to all they can defeat the Men in Blue – a sweet interaction at the Dubai stadium got everyone’s attention.
Pakistan cricketer Shahnawaz Dahani was seen chatting with Team India mentor MS Dhoni.
In the videos going viral, Dhoni can be seen walking along with one of the members of the Indian team. It was when the former Indian skipper walked across Pakistan’s practice session that the latter called out for Dhoni.
The two exchanged a brief conversation and a video of the incident is making rounds on social media. Here’s how the conversation panned out. In one video, Dahani was heard saying, “Aap Dhoni hain…mai Dahani hoon’.
Dhoni can also be heard saying, “I’m getting older now,” to which the Pakistani responded saying, “No, you’re even fitter than before”.
As India and Pakistan are all set to face each other, Virat Kohli’s side enjoy a 5-0 record in the World Cup games against the Babar Azam-led team.
- Free Fire OB35 Advance Server: Starts Date & Time, Activation Code, and More
- List Cricketer Made T20I Debuts for India but Yet are to Play a Match in 2022
- PUBG revealed Deston Map officially: All You Need to Know
- Here’s Why SKY is better than Rishabh Pant and Shreyas Iyer at the No 4 Position for T20 World Cup
- Irfan Pathan Picks His Indian Playing XI for T20 World Cup 2022
- Yuvraj Singh Shared Name of His Son in Instagram
- ICC T20I Rankings: Ishan Kishan breaks into top 10 T20I batsmen after sensational performance against Proteas