India will face Pakistan at the Dubai International Stadium for the most-awaited clash of ICC T20 World Cup 2021.
One to keep their unbeaten streak on while the other to prove to all they can defeat the Men in Blue – a sweet interaction at the Dubai stadium got everyone’s attention.
Pakistan cricketer Shahnawaz Dahani was seen chatting with Team India mentor MS Dhoni.
In the videos going viral, Dhoni can be seen walking along with one of the members of the Indian team. It was when the former Indian skipper walked across Pakistan’s practice session that the latter called out for Dhoni.
The two exchanged a brief conversation and a video of the incident is making rounds on social media. Here’s how the conversation panned out. In one video, Dahani was heard saying, “Aap Dhoni hain…mai Dahani hoon’.
Dhoni can also be heard saying, “I’m getting older now,” to which the Pakistani responded saying, “No, you’re even fitter than before”.
As India and Pakistan are all set to face each other, Virat Kohli’s side enjoy a 5-0 record in the World Cup games against the Babar Azam-led team.
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives in Qatar in Style Along with Team Portugal
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo and Bruno Fernandes engage in an AWKWARD interaction
- Manchester United Didn’t Believe My Daughter Was ill in Hospital When I missed Pre-Reson: Cristiano Ronaldo
- IPL 2023 Retention: KKR is all set to release Pat Cummins
- Free Fire OB37 Update Features: New Zombie Mode, Gun, Pet, and More
- IPL 2023 Retention: MI & CSK Retained and Released players list; MI releases Kieron Pollard, CSK retains Ravindra Jadeja
- Step to Activate 5G on Apple iPhone 12, 13, 14 Series