Queen’s Park Oval Stadium Pitch Report, Stats, Records: Queen’s Park Oval Stadium is the old grounds in the West Indies with the largest accommodating 25,000 spectators in comfort.
The capacity of the ground has made it most profitable. The pitch is challenging for the batsmen.
Queen’s Park Oval Details:
formerly known as St Clair Oval
Floodlights: Yes, 2008
End names Brian Lara Pavilion End, Media Centre End
Home team Trinidad & Tobago
Pitch type Grass since 1954
Current local time 00:41, Fri Jul 22, 2022 (UTC -0400)
Team India have played 21 ODIs and 11 matches while 9 lost ended in no result.
While, West Indies has played 57 ODIs, and they managed to win 27 matches and lost 25 matches while 5 of them had no result.
Queen’s Park Oval Stadium ODI stats:
Total matches: 69
Matches won batting first: 30
Matches won bowling first: 34
Average 1st Inns scores: 217
Average 2nd Inns scores: 177
The highest total recorded: 413/5 (50 Ov) by IND vs BER
Lowest total recorded: 75/10 (28.5 Ov) by CAN vs ZIM
The highest score chased: 272/3 (40.1 Ov) by WI vs PAK
Lowest score defended: 119/3 (29 Ov) by IND vs SL
Queen’s Park Oval Stadium Pitch Report:
The pitch is balanced pitch and good for batsmen and bowlers. However, cricketers always feel that both pacer and spinners have more benefits but batsmen will have their moment especially if a team makes a good start as they can surmount that inherent middle-over lethargy.
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications
- Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: Check new features for iPhone
- Infinix Smart 6 HD launched at a Price of Rs 6799