Ranji Trophy 2022 Sarfaraz Khan Creates HIstoic Record in First-Class Cricket: Mumbai batsmen Sarfaraz Khan has impressed in first-class cricket. As he scored another first-class century in the ongoing Ranji Trophy 2022 quarter-final match against Uttarakhand.
He scored 153 runs in 205 balls, laced with 14 boundaries and a six, on the second day of the quarter-final game.
Sarfaraz was involved in a magnificent 277-run stand with debutant Suved Parkar, who scored 252 in the first innings. The 24-year-old continued from where he left ahead of the IPL 2022.
In the group stage, Sarfaraz’s scores read 275 (vs Saurashtra), 63, 48 (vs Goa), and 165 (vs Odisha).
Sarfaraz averages 140.80 this season and overall above 80. Only late Australian batting great Don Bradman has a better record in the elite list of players with the highest batting average with minimum of 2000 runs in first-class cricket.
The Mumbai player finished as the leading run-scorer in the 2019-20 Ranji season with 928 runs in six games at an average of 154.66. He scored three centuries and two fifties with the best of 301 not out against Uttar Pradesh.
Despite wielding the willow at a rapid pace. Sarfaraz has been eluded from a spot in the Indian Test side.
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives in Qatar in Style Along with Team Portugal
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo and Bruno Fernandes engage in an AWKWARD interaction
- Manchester United Didn’t Believe My Daughter Was ill in Hospital When I missed Pre-Reson: Cristiano Ronaldo
- IPL 2023 Retention: KKR is all set to release Pat Cummins
- Free Fire OB37 Update Features: New Zombie Mode, Gun, Pet, and More
- IPL 2023 Retention: MI & CSK Retained and Released players list; MI releases Kieron Pollard, CSK retains Ravindra Jadeja
- Step to Activate 5G on Apple iPhone 12, 13, 14 Series