Rohit Sharma Dragging Lazy Yuzvendra Chahal: Indian cricket skipper Rohit Sharma channeled his inner Mumbaiker during the 2nd ODI match against West Indies at Narendra Modi Stadium.
Team India 11th consecutive series win over West Indies and with only two wickets to go. Sharma was keen on completing the formalities as he instructed his men to take positions quickly in the 45th over of the second innings.
In the first innings, India had set a target of 238 runs. Rohit Sharma was seemingly frustrated with his fellow teammate Yuzvendra Chahal and decided to give him an earful in the most desi way.
Kya hua tere ko, bhaag kyu nahi rha hai theek se? Chal udhar bhaag, Sharma pointed i the fielding position as he wonderes as to why there was no sense of urgency on Chahal’s end.
Fans tuned in to the match were quick to pick on Rohit’s hilarious on-field antics and noted that he was displaying nothing but his Mumbai local skill.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems