India vs Sri Lanka: Team India has dealt with two injuries ahead of the T20I series against Sri Lanka. As per the report, SKY suffered a hairline fracture while Deepak Chahar is suffering from a bad hamstring.
In 3rd match against West Indies, Chahar walked off the field during his second over.
Another side, SKY has suffered a hairline fracture and declared unfit for the white-ball series. Read more- Suresh Raina Pleads to BCCI to Play in BBL, CPL after IPL Snub
The BCCI is not going to replace consideration as Jasprit Bumrah returns for the series.
He is returning after a break and has been named vice-captain for the series.
Apart from the 28-year-old, India also has Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Avesh Khan, Mohammed Siraj and Harshal Patel in the squad. On top of that, replacements are not possible at this stage considering the bio-bubble rules in place.
After the first game on February 24, the next two T20Is will be played in Dharamsala on February 26 and 27.
India’s T20I squad:
Rohit Sharma (C), Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shreyas Iyer, Sanju Samson, Ishan Kishan (wk), Venkatesh Iyer, Deepak Chahar, Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal, Ravi Bishnoi, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohd. Siraj, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Harshal Patel, Jasprit Bumrah (VC), Avesh Khan.
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More
- Rishabh Pant Health: Pant RULED OUT of India vs Australia Test & IPL 2023