Team India’s New Jersey For T20 World Cup 2022: The BCCI has released a brand new jersey for the upcoming T20 World Cup 2022. The tournament will be held in Australia and will begin from Oct 16 to Nov 13.
The BCCI also shared the pictures on Twitter handles. In the pics uploaded by BCCI, the photo consisted of Indian skipper Rohit Sharma, star all-rounder Hardik Pandya and Suryakumar Yadav. While women’s cricketers like Renuka Singh and captain Harmanpreet Kaur were among the players from the women’s team in the picture.
The front side of the jersey consisting of light tones of Azure Blue while the sleeves feature dark tones of Royal Blue.
The shades of the iconic blue color for a befitting look for the champions of the game. The Indian team is all set to face Australia wearing the new jersey on Sept 20.
The first T20 clash will be held at the PCA IS Bindra Stadium in Mohali. The Men in Blue will welcome two of their prominent pacers – Harshal Patel and Jasprit Bumrah.
After Covid circumstances with Mohammed Shami, BCCI called Umesh Yadav in replacement of M Shami.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems