Will RCB win the IPL trophy this year: The ongoing IPL culminated on Friday with Delhi Capitals, CSK, RCB, and KKR making it to the playoffs.
Only DC and RCB are yet to win a title. DC made it to the finals of the 2020 edition but fell short in the end losing to Mumbai Indians (MI).
RCB has put on a dominating performance throughout the 14 matches and has displayed consistency.
In the 13 editions that have gone by, RCB have made it to the finals three times but haven’t got over the line.
“I would like RCB to win their first title. Honestly, I really would love to see them lifting the title. I always find it mind-boggling how Virat, AB, and the same team have never been able to get over the line. I always find that difficult to understand. My feeling is that this will be the year that RCB will finally be able to lift the title,” Klusener told Times of India.
RCB won their last league game of the ongoing IPL beating DC by seven wickets in an absolute thriller of the game.
Needing 15 off the last over, wicketkeeper-batter Srikar Bharat held his composure against Avesh Khan and dispatched the ball over long-on to finish the game off with a six.
The game seemed gone for RCB when they had lost the top-order in a run-chase of 165. But as has been the story for them this year, different players have stepped up to win the matches for the team.
This time it was the turn of Bharat and he didn’t disappoint as he scored a timely unbeaten 78 off just 52 balls.
He was well-supported by Glenn Maxwell, who scored an unbeaten 51 off 33 balls. RCB ended the league stage on 18 points and will now face KKR in the eliminator on Monday (October 11).
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer