Google’s Indian American CEO Sunder Pichai has predicted that India and England would clash in the finals of ICC World Cup 2019. He said that he was rooting for the men in blue to emerge victorious. 46 year old expressed his support for India’s side; a sign still believing in his roots.
ICC Cricket World cup final match should be between India and India. However, You know, Australia and New Zealand, these are all very good teams. Sunder Pichai said that Washington audience that included US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and top corporate executives from India.
Sunder Pichai also talked about baseball, It was challenging and hard for him. He said, When I first came here, I tried to kind of adapt to baseball.
In my first game, I was proud because I hit the ball on the back. Its really good shot in cricket. I was like, well look, what I did. However People did not appreciate it.
In Cricket when you run, you always take your bat with you. So I also ran between base with my bat as well. So eventually, I realized baseball was a bit difficult. I can adjust on many things, but I am going to stick to cricket.
There is a cricket World Cup going on. Its wonderful tournament…rooting for India to do well. but there is lot at stake here, Pichai added.
For more information- India vs England: Google CEO Sundar Pichai predicts World Cup 2019
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play