In Facebook a recording 2.3 billion interactions globally on the World cup 2018, Facebook owned Instagram also witnessed 3 billion interaction with over 272 million people posting about World Cup.
The FIFA World Cup 2018 which was won by France on 15th July , had seen heavyweights like Germany, Spain, Argentina and Portugal crash out of the tournament earlier than expected. In the Final match France beat Croatia by 4-2, and won the second time champion after 1998.
The Social media platform has revealed , India ranked fourth for the most number of people talking about the World cup on the Facebook. Many players like Lionel Messi, Neymar, Cristiano Ronaldo, Philippe Coutinho were the most talked about on Facebook.
3 billion interaction globally on World cup that recienved the most interaction by users were Leo Messi updating his profile pictures. And the most talked about players on Instagram were Leo Messi, Neymar, Luka Modric, Kylian Mbabppe and Mohammed Salah.
The final match between France and Croatia received highest spike in conversation . some of the moments that stood out were France emerging as winners, the first goal in the match and Paul Pogba scoring the third goal for France.
The most used hashtags this world cup in India were #football, #Messi, #fifa18, #worldcup and #fifaworldcup. Instagram also noticed that some locations from where posts were shared the most, including Kolkata, Alcon Spendour, Mumbai and Underpass in Defence Colony.
- Ashes 2021: England Pacer James Anderson ruled out of 1st Test
- How to Make a Happy Snowman in Minecraft: Complete Guide
- Call of Duty Mobile: First Female Legendary Operator and Legendary Crossbow Announced
- Free Fire New Weapon Royale: How to Get the Ice Bones Treatment Sniper Skin
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory