Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms the tragic death of a Newborn Son – Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo has shared sad news on Instagram about the tragic death of his newborn baby boy after long-term partner Georgina Rodriguez gave birth to a boy and a girl.
“It is with the deepest sadness that we have to announce that our baby boy has passed away,” Ronaldo’s statement read. “It’s the greatest pain any parents can feel.
“Only the birth of our baby girl gives us the strength to live this moment with some hope and happiness. We would like to thank the doctors and nurses for all their care and support.
“We are all devastated at this loss and we kindly ask for privacy at this very difficult time. Our boy, you are our angel. We will always love you.”
The 37-yearold announced in October 2021 that he was expecting twins with his partner Geogina Rodriguez.
Ronaldo shared the news with fans on social media, gushing that the pair’s ‘hearts are full of love.’ ‘Delighted to announce we are expecting twins. Our hearts are full of love – we can’t wait to meet you,’ he wrote.
The Portugal Ronaldo admitted in 2017 he wanted SEVEN children while Georgina last year said: “My desire for motherhood is stronger than anything. I hope to have more children.”
Rodriguez already shares daughter Alana, who is three, with the 36-year-old, and Ronaldo has a son named Cristiano Jnr, 11, and twins Eva and Mateo, both four.
- Apple’s Second-Gen HomePod launched in India: Specifications, Features, & Price
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More