Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms the tragic death of a Newborn Son – Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo has shared sad news on Instagram about the tragic death of his newborn baby boy after long-term partner Georgina Rodriguez gave birth to a boy and a girl.
“It is with the deepest sadness that we have to announce that our baby boy has passed away,” Ronaldo’s statement read. “It’s the greatest pain any parents can feel.
“Only the birth of our baby girl gives us the strength to live this moment with some hope and happiness. We would like to thank the doctors and nurses for all their care and support.
“We are all devastated at this loss and we kindly ask for privacy at this very difficult time. Our boy, you are our angel. We will always love you.”
The 37-yearold announced in October 2021 that he was expecting twins with his partner Geogina Rodriguez.
Ronaldo shared the news with fans on social media, gushing that the pair’s ‘hearts are full of love.’ ‘Delighted to announce we are expecting twins. Our hearts are full of love – we can’t wait to meet you,’ he wrote.
The Portugal Ronaldo admitted in 2017 he wanted SEVEN children while Georgina last year said: “My desire for motherhood is stronger than anything. I hope to have more children.”
Rodriguez already shares daughter Alana, who is three, with the 36-year-old, and Ronaldo has a son named Cristiano Jnr, 11, and twins Eva and Mateo, both four.
- Infinix Note 12 launched in India at a price of Rs 11999: Check Specifications
- Grand Theft Auto: How to Download Original GTA San Andreas
- Apex Legends Mobile System Requirement, Pre-register Rewarded
- CCMH vs VFNR Dream11 Prediction, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Head to Head for match 26
- CCP vs MRS Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Head to Head for Match 25 of St. Lucia T10 Cup
- Pakistan Former WK Batsmen Kamran Akmal Feels- ‘If Umran Malik Was In Pakistan, I Think He Would Have Made It To The National Team’
- Free Fire MAX 2022: Top 6 Looking Emotes