System Requirements for FIFA 23, Check Minimum & Recommended Storage: EA Sports has brought the PC System requirements for the upcoming FIFA 23 game. PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|s, and PC players will be able to play together for the first time ever.
FIFA 23’s PC version matches with current-gen consoles, you will need to run it at its lowest settings.
According to the PC specs, PC gamers will need 100GB of free hard-disk space. The game will require at least an AMD Ryzen 5 1600 or Intel Core i5 6600K CPU and an AMD Radeon RX 570 or an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti.
FIFA 23 PC requirements
Storage: 100 GB available space
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 570
OS: Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i5 6600k or AMD Ryzen 5 1600
Memory (RAM): 8 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 12
Network: Broadband Internet connection
EA Sports recommends using an AMD Ryzen 7 2700X or an Intel Core i7 6700 with 12GB of RAM. The company also recommends an AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT or an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660.
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives in Qatar in Style Along with Team Portugal
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo and Bruno Fernandes engage in an AWKWARD interaction
- Manchester United Didn’t Believe My Daughter Was ill in Hospital When I missed Pre-Reson: Cristiano Ronaldo
- IPL 2023 Retention: KKR is all set to release Pat Cummins
- Free Fire OB37 Update Features: New Zombie Mode, Gun, Pet, and More
- IPL 2023 Retention: MI & CSK Retained and Released players list; MI releases Kieron Pollard, CSK retains Ravindra Jadeja
- Step to Activate 5G on Apple iPhone 12, 13, 14 Series