England were 23 for no loss in their second innings while chasing a massive 521 target to win the match in Nottingham. with the help of Skipper Virat Kohili (103), his second ton of the series.
Team India has declared their second inning at 352 for seven,India set a huge runs 521 to win with two days remaining and 10 wickets in hand.
At stumps, Keaton Jennings was batting on 13, while A Cook was unbeaten on 9. Earlier , Indian captain Virat Kohli hit his 23rd century in post Tea session to put India in a commanding position.
Virat Kohli faced 197 balls and was studded with 10 boundaries, he contributed 11 runs for the third wickets with C Pujara (72). He also rerturn to form after a dismal outing in the second Test.
H Pandya also made a useful contribution after his maiden five wickets haul, smashing a run a ball 52 with the of seven boundaries and hit over the face.
Kohli failed to capitalise on the chance as he was trapped lbw by Chris Woakes, it triggered preparation for declaration in the Indian camp as Rishab Pant walked out to bat at number six.
things were changed along with nicely when Pujara edged a stokes delivery to Cook at the first slip. Pujara faced 208 balls and truck nine fours.
Pujara took his good time to get going ,even as Kohli set off quickly for the day, he scored 70 runs during the wicketless session.
Stumps on Day 3 of the 3rd Test and England scored 23/0, England need to chase a huge 520 runs. which is impossible to win the match.
- Free Fire OB35 Advance Server: Starts Date & Time, Activation Code, and More
- List Cricketer Made T20I Debuts for India but Yet are to Play a Match in 2022
- PUBG revealed Deston Map officially: All You Need to Know
- Here’s Why SKY is better than Rishabh Pant and Shreyas Iyer at the No 4 Position for T20 World Cup
- Irfan Pathan Picks His Indian Playing XI for T20 World Cup 2022
- Yuvraj Singh Shared Name of His Son in Instagram
- ICC T20I Rankings: Ishan Kishan breaks into top 10 T20I batsmen after sensational performance against Proteas