Alastair Cook walked back undefeated after the end of Day 3, their hero will make one final appearance with the bat on day 4.
England lead by 154 runs with 8 wickets in hand, England were pushed to the limits as jadeja and Vihari batted out their skins. however England ended up with a lead of 40 runs.
Jadeja did manage to use the rough to clean up Moeen Ali but skipper Joe Root had embellished his 29 with some crafty stroke against spin and pace alike.
In the second innning England lead by 154/2 in 43 overs, Opener Alastair Cook (46) and Skipper Joe Root (29) is batting. where Keaton Jennings (10) and Moeen Ali (20) runs
Mohammed Shami and Sir R Jadeja picked each one wicket. this last match will be the biggest match for Alastair Cook. he is the great batsman in all format although he is special for Test Match.
India just scored 292-10 in the first inning. Debudant Hanuma Vihari and R Jadeja played well. H Vihari scored 54 runs in the first test match. it is appreciable because he faced the 124 balls . on the other hand Ravindra jadeja scored 86 runs, this is the first match in the test series , replaced by All rounder Hardik Pandya.
Ravindra Jadeja also took 4 wickets in the first innings in 30 overs.
as of now, England has a good position , to win the match India team need 8 wickets as soon as possible. England already won the series by 3-1.
- Free Fire OB35 Advance Server: Starts Date & Time, Activation Code, and More
- List Cricketer Made T20I Debuts for India but Yet are to Play a Match in 2022
- PUBG revealed Deston Map officially: All You Need to Know
- Here’s Why SKY is better than Rishabh Pant and Shreyas Iyer at the No 4 Position for T20 World Cup
- Irfan Pathan Picks His Indian Playing XI for T20 World Cup 2022
- Yuvraj Singh Shared Name of His Son in Instagram
- ICC T20I Rankings: Ishan Kishan breaks into top 10 T20I batsmen after sensational performance against Proteas