India produced all round performance to outclass England by 203 runs in the third Test at Trent Bridge. India won the trail England 1-2 in five test match series.
in the fifth day India need one more wicket to win the match, R. Ashwin picked wicket of J Anderson in the first session itself on the fifth day.
Jasprit Bumarh bowled a fiery spell and picked five wicket haul while I Sharma took 2 wickets while M Shami , Ashwin And Pandya took a wicket each in the second innings.
Skipper Virat Kohli knocks of 97 runs and 103 runs in the first, second innings respectively. while he had built a 159 run stand with A Rahane in the first inning and C Puajara in the second innings.
J Buttler and Ben Stokes fought hard but the team fell way short of the target. Buttler had brought up his maiden Test century which in turn went in vain.
A Rahane and C Pujara also put their hands up when it mattered the most. H Pandya produced ab all round performance with wickets to justify his place and make a statement to the skeptics.
on the fourth day, A Rashid and J Anderson played six overs. Flamboyant players Buttler And Stokes curbed their natural instinct to added 169 runs 57.2 overs in a show of grit and application.
it was a tough period for the Indian bowlers as the two players were ready to grind it out.
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022