India vs Ireland 2nd T20I: India beat the Ireland by 143 runs at Dublin in the second T20I on Friday. Indian team also ensured a clean sweep of 20 in the series. India (213/4) crush Ireland (70) runs complete 2-0 series whitewash Kuldeep Yadav 3/16, Yuzvendra Chahal 3/21 , Umesh Yadav 2/19.
Team India scored massive 213/4 and in reply from Ireland failed to get off to good start. In the starting Umesh Yadav and crucial blows in the middle overs by the spinner ensured India have a comfortable win.
Margin of 143 runs is the biggest win in T20I wins, Ireland was also the lowest score against India in T20I. this is the first time India won the match by more than 100 runs in T20I.
India team go their three month long tour of Ireland and England off to fine start with a thumping 76 runs win on Wednesday.
Ireland team bundled out the opposition for a total of 70 runs. They failed to conjure up a fight as only four batsman crossed double digit. From India team Kuldeep Yadav and Y Chahal were took three wickets each, Umesh Yadav claimed two with S Kaul and H Panday sharing one each.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg