India vs Ireland 2nd T20I: India beat the Ireland by 143 runs at Dublin in the second T20I on Friday. Indian team also ensured a clean sweep of 20 in the series. India (213/4) crush Ireland (70) runs complete 2-0 series whitewash Kuldeep Yadav 3/16, Yuzvendra Chahal 3/21 , Umesh Yadav 2/19.
Team India scored massive 213/4 and in reply from Ireland failed to get off to good start. In the starting Umesh Yadav and crucial blows in the middle overs by the spinner ensured India have a comfortable win.
Margin of 143 runs is the biggest win in T20I wins, Ireland was also the lowest score against India in T20I. this is the first time India won the match by more than 100 runs in T20I.
India team go their three month long tour of Ireland and England off to fine start with a thumping 76 runs win on Wednesday.
Ireland team bundled out the opposition for a total of 70 runs. They failed to conjure up a fight as only four batsman crossed double digit. From India team Kuldeep Yadav and Y Chahal were took three wickets each, Umesh Yadav claimed two with S Kaul and H Panday sharing one each.
- Free Fire OB35 Advance Server: Starts Date & Time, Activation Code, and More
- List Cricketer Made T20I Debuts for India but Yet are to Play a Match in 2022
- PUBG revealed Deston Map officially: All You Need to Know
- Here’s Why SKY is better than Rishabh Pant and Shreyas Iyer at the No 4 Position for T20 World Cup
- Irfan Pathan Picks His Indian Playing XI for T20 World Cup 2022
- Yuvraj Singh Shared Name of His Son in Instagram
- ICC T20I Rankings: Ishan Kishan breaks into top 10 T20I batsmen after sensational performance against Proteas