Cristiano Ronaldo scored first goals for Juventus as they beat Sassuolo 2-1 to continue start to the Serie A season.
C Ronaldo is finally opened the scoring account for Juventus. both goals for Juventus were scored by C Ronaldo while Douglas Costa received a red card for spitting at an opponent.
Juventus as they beat Sassuolo by 2-1 , C Ronaldo had failed to score in his first three matches since moved form Real Madrid.
in the 50th minute Sassuolo defender Marco Ferrari could only head a Juventus corner onto the left post and Ronaldo was waiting to volley in a rebound from less the two yerds out.
he added a second 15 minute later when he finished off swift counterattack with a precise finish into the bottom right corner.
After Ronaldo missed two chances for a hat trick, Khouma Babca headed one back in the 90th minute but could not prevent Sassuolo form falling to their first of the season. Costa become involved in a running feut with Sassuolo midfielder Federico Di Francesco.
C Ronaldo said, I wanted to score, I am really happy. who had missed several goals in previous games. That is football. what’s most important is to win and to do well.
in the match Juventus were starting with Ronaldo, Paulo Dybala and Mario Mandzukic all together for the first time and the letter pair both had shots blocked in the 25th minute after Marlon lost possession in the Sassuolo area. Ronaldo then hit a free-kick wide from around 35 yards out.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg