Password secure all digital services are it email, social media, banking, e-commerce apps and others.
Device are primarily secured by them while secondary methods of authentication like biometric and two-factor have developed.
Avoid the same Password: Alwayz avoids the same password while setting up a new account. It is because hackers can always manage to get a list of expired passwords from the darknet.
Don’t Store Password: A new password doesn’t store it as a simple text document as a draft in your email or anywhere online.
Don’t Allow to remember Password: You must avoid saving or allowing the browser to remember password. This makes all your password vulnerable in case you visit any malicious website.
Do not avoid Two-factor Authentications: Two-factor authentication offers an extra layer of security and makes it harder for hackers.
Read More | How to Download YouTube Videos on Jio Phone
Do not Use Password important dates: Always avoid using any important dates as passwords or pins as these can be easily guessed.
Avoid any name as a password: Avoid using names of cars, planes, famous people, friends, etc as passwords. Names can again be possible to guess and is one of the most common mistakes.
Do not use a phone number as a password: Using phone numbers as passwords is the most common mistake people usually make.
Not Changing password: If you don’t change passwords occasionally then it makes you vulnerable to hacks.
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022