Huami is going to unveil a new budget-centric Amazfit Bip U smartwatch in India. The Xiaomi-backed company launched the Amazfit Bip U in mid-2020.
The smartwatch boasts the same design as the Amazfit Bip. The square-shaped body is made of polycarbonate with the display curving at all four corners. This gives it an Apple Watch-like design.
The device features a 1.43-inch TFT color display with touch support.
The new features in the Amazfit Bip U Pro are built-in GPS and support for Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant.
So, with the Amazfit Bip U Pro, users can navigate around and ask Alexa for anything to get an appropriate response right from their wrists.
There is a 225mAh battery, which is the same as the Bip U. Huami claims that the watch can run for 9 days on a single charge with standard usage.
It has a 5ATM rating for water resistance and comes with high-precision heart rate monitoring, blood oxygen level monitoring, sleep-quality monitoring via the SomnusCare algorithm, stress monitoring, and also female health tracking features.
The price of the Amazfit Bip U Pro has not been revealed as of now. You can check out Amazfit’s microsite on Amazon to get more details on the upcoming smartwatch.
(With input from Beebom)
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg