Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: The American company Apple has unveiled beta 5 of iOS 16 to developers which brings the battery percentage on the status bad, copy and delete option for screenshots amongst other features.
Recently, Apple launched iOS 16 beta 4 which included editing and unsending texts in Messages, unsending an email in Mail, and new Home and CarPlay wallpapers.
But, in beta 5 bring some minor updates, and an interesting one that users have been wanting Apple to bring back for some time now- the battery percentage on the status bar.
New Sound Alert in Find My App:
There is a new sound feature available in Find My app. Apple’s solution to help users keep track of their iPhone, iPad, MacBook and any Apple device on a map. If a device is lost, users can lock it through the app and even send across a ping to help detect the device.
Copy & delete:
There is a new “copy and delete” option that appears once you take a screenshot with the iOS 16 beta 5. This option makes it easy to copy a screenshot to the clipboard as soon as you take it. The image can then be pasted into an email, message or Notes.
Apple is finally bringing back the most requested iOS feature. The battery percentage icon in the status bar of iPhones with the iOS 16 beta 5.
Ever since Apple had removed the icon with iPhone X, users have been requesting for it to be put back. It can be done manually though, by going into Settings > Battery and then tapping on a new “battery percentage” option.
- Apple’s Second-Gen HomePod launched in India: Specifications, Features, & Price
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More