The Apple Watch Series 6 is the world’s most popular smartphone model, according to the report. Apple led the global smartwatch market, with about 9.5 million Apple Watches shipped by June this year.
The rest of the smartwatch segment was captured by Xiaomi, Oppo and Fitbit, accounting for about 28.2% market share.
Read More | Halo Infinite PC: Minimum System Requirements
Director at Strategy Analytics, Neil Mawston said, We estimate Apple Watch shipped 9.5 million units worldwide in Q2 2021.
Rising 46 percent from 6.5 million in Q2 2020. The company holding steady around the 52 percent level.
Why Apple Watch Series 6 World’s most popular:
Apple Watch Series 6 is the world’s most popular smartwatch due to its blend of sleek design, good usability on a small screen, and a growing portfolio of health and fitness apps.
The report also claims that, the global smartwatch shipments leaped by 47% annually from 12.3 million units in Q2 2020 to 18.1 million in Q2 2021 and that the smartwatch sales are getting back to pre-pandemic levels now, helped mostly by online sales.
The report also says that this is the fastest growth the smartwatch sector has seen since 2018.
The company expected to reveal the next Apple Watch Series 7 with the new iPhones on September 14.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg