The Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 has entered the market as the most affordable offering in the company’s Pulsar NS range, which also includes the Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 and the Bajaj Pulsar NS 200.
The Pulsar NS 125 showcases an aggressive stance, much similar to the Pulsar NS 160.
The engine is mated to a 5-speed constant mesh gearbox. The motorcycle is based on a perimeter frame and uses telescopic suspension at the front and nitrox mono-shock at the rear.
There are 17-inch alloys at the front and rear. While the front has a single 240mm disc, the rear gets a 130mm drum.
It gets the signature wolf-eyed headlamp cluster with twin pilot lamps, and the infinity twin-strip LED tail lamps.
The split seat and split grab rail enhance the sportiness of the motorcycle. Like the Pulsar NS 160, the Pulsar NS 125 also features a belly pan exhaust.
The Pulsar NS 125 is priced at Rs 93,690 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Other models in the Pulsar NS range, the Pulsar NS 160 and the Pulsar NS 200 are available for Rs 1,11,834 (ex-showroom, Delhi) and Rs 1,35,226 (ex-showroom, Delhi), respectively.
It has four colour options — Beach Blue, Fiery Orange, Burnt Red and Pewter Grey.
The Pulsar NS 125 measures 2,012mm in length, 810mm in width and 1,078mm in height. It has a 1,353mm long wheelbase and a 179mm high ground clearance. The saddle height is 805mm. The bike weighs 144kg and has a 12-litre fuel tank.
- Ashes 2021: England Pacer James Anderson ruled out of 1st Test
- How to Make a Happy Snowman in Minecraft: Complete Guide
- Call of Duty Mobile: First Female Legendary Operator and Legendary Crossbow Announced
- Free Fire New Weapon Royale: How to Get the Ice Bones Treatment Sniper Skin
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory