PlayerUnkown’s Battlegrounds is one of the most popular games. The online Battle Royale game has garnered maximum popularity in short period of time. PUBG Mobile has been getting some negative vibes as well.
The fake news spread after a legal notice started doing rounds on Facebook. Now has been forwarded on WhatsApp as well. The false notice that PUBG Mobile has been banned in India.
Notably, The legal notice has multiple mistakes and grammatical errors in it. News is completely fake and they should not be believe in such information. The fake news fire like fire when a legal notice went viral on the Internet.
PUBG has also confirmed to the fact that a legal notice against the ban on the game has been doing rounds on the internet, which is fake.
Esports organizer have confirmed that they have not received any notice from the game developers Tencent games concerning this, and are planning big events around PUBG Mobile next year because it is a big crowd puller.
Recently, PUBG imposed a ban wave which shut down over 30,000 accounts accused of employing cheat codes during the game. PUBG has also implemented the banhammer on users resorting to Radar Hacking. For the uniformed, users employing Radar Hacks get details information from the server and sends the data to the external device via Third party VPN.
For More Information: Pro players caught cheating, PUBG bans 30,000 accounts in Radar Hack
- Ashes 2021: England Pacer James Anderson ruled out of 1st Test
- How to Make a Happy Snowman in Minecraft: Complete Guide
- Call of Duty Mobile: First Female Legendary Operator and Legendary Crossbow Announced
- Free Fire New Weapon Royale: How to Get the Ice Bones Treatment Sniper Skin
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory