Luxury car company Bugatti launches 3 smartwatches, only a few people will be able to buy. The company announces three new smartwatch models packing cutting-edge technology.
Luxury sports car brand Bugatti has partnered with watchmaker VIITA to launch three new smartwatches that will showcase cutting-edge technology.
The three new Bugatti smartwatches are named after some of the iconic brands of the luxury automaker, namely Bugatti Pur Sport, Le Noire and Divo.
All smartwatches are prefixed by Bugatti Ceramics. GizmoChina reported on Saturday that a five-year warranty is available for each model. It is being said that its supply will be limited.
- The specialty of these luxury smartwatches is that they come with 90 different sports modes, health and fitness sensors along with acceleration and GPS support to monitor vital statistics at every moment.
- Its dual-purpose heart rate sensor measures both heart rate and heart rate variability. The report states that all three Bugatti smartwatches are designed with the highest level of accuracy, class, and comfort.
- There will be an option to choose the Bugatti rubber wrist strap and titanium strap. Many personalizations and customizations are possible with each model.
- The Bugatti smartwatch also features a hi-res 390 x 390 pixel LED touchscreen within a sculpted sapphire glass housing. The bezel is made of scratch-resistant ceramic. Their cost is around 80 thousand rupees.
- Ashes 2021: England Pacer James Anderson ruled out of 1st Test
- How to Make a Happy Snowman in Minecraft: Complete Guide
- Call of Duty Mobile: First Female Legendary Operator and Legendary Crossbow Announced
- Free Fire New Weapon Royale: How to Get the Ice Bones Treatment Sniper Skin
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory